What It Will Cost
Our fee schedule is simple:
• $325 - for homes or mobile homes up to 2000 sq. ft.
• $295 - one-year warranty inspection up to 2000 sq. ft.
• $245 - for condos up to 1750 sq. ft.
• $10 - per additional 100 sq. ft. if larger
• $50 - surcharge if home is 40 years old or more
• $95 - reinspection minimum
That's it, other than a travel charge if you want us to go outside our regular service area, which we will quote when you call. There is no tax added and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Need a written price quote on your inspection? Email or text us the location, square footage, and age of the home, and we will get back to you promptly.
Our fee includes:
• an infrared scan of the walls and ceilings looking for evidence of moisture intrusion.
• a basic water test (not bacteria) if the home is on a well.
• free wind mitigation form with home inspection for insurance discounts for homes in The Villages, Spruce Creek, and Stonecrest.
• $135 four-point inspection. Surcharge for homes outside our service area or over 2200 square feet (call or text for quote). We offer $50 discount when done at same time as home inspection.
• $95 wind mitigation insurance inspection
• $195 combo four-point and wind mitigation
• $95 roof inspection